I feel it is important to be grateful for the things you have in life. In the spirit of making lists like I see a lot of you doing out there in blog land, I felt like making my list of things I am grateful for and adding it to the thought waves of the universe.
- I am grateful for my God for putting me here in this perfect time and place. There has not been a better time in all of humanity for an ability to do good and make things better.
- I am grateful for my daughter. She is a primary drive in my life and gives me the lift I need to overcome all obstacles.
- I am grateful for my wife. Where I lack, she makes up and completes us as a whole. She is always adding, never subtracting.
- I am grateful for my family, all sides, every one of em, even throughout history. It is that combined lineage that makes me who I am.
- I am grateful that I can overcome any disease, ailment, or sickness, and that I have good health and physique.
- I am grateful for the opportunities I have been given, and those I would have in the future.
- I am grateful for a sincere heart that gives others opportunity while being empathic. I am grateful for that connection.
- I am grateful for my ability to hike mountains, swim lakes and oceans, and explore ruins and archeological sites.
- I am grateful for my capacity to learn and comprehend. That which I do not know I will learn eventually.
- I am grateful to those who have looked after me in times of need, even unknowingly so. Those people have been angels.
- I am grateful for the adversity. We don’t grow muscles by perpetually doing what we do best and is easy.
- I am grateful for my ability to roll with the changes and keep standing back up. I will never stay down.
I could probably go on and on the more I thought about it. But I just wanted to get that off my chest. The post was mostly for myself, but if you liked it, go do one of your own! It feels good.
Time for more coffee then yoga.